Our mission is to connect the world’s nearly 3 billion people who do not have reliable access to the internet.
Curvalux is an award-winning innovative manufacturer of technology and connectivity products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse group of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. At Curvalux, you’ll have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and we give to the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too.
We are currently expanding our team and establishing the groundwork for our upcoming growth phase. In the capacity of a Radio Integration and Testing Engineer at Curvalux, you will hold a critical position in propelling our innovative fixed wireless access products that connect people across the world.
In this role, you will be positioned as technical lead for system integration, testing and certification as well as:
- Be part of the leadership team that define and leads the system design and integration of the new 5GNR and WiFi 7 mm-wave platform
- Integrate and qualify multi-disciplinary phased array and radio systems, including system and sub system level
- Define and integrate high level hardware, radio-related firmware, and software requirements
- Participate with our design teams, external vendors and our partners in implementation, integration and qualification
- Analyze performance and system optimization
- Support field trials, customer surveys, certification tests and production ramp up
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Electrical or HNC/HND (with extra work experience) in EE or related subject
- At least 8-10 years of combined experience as system integrator or test engineer of radio wireless systems
- Experience with test equipment spectrum, signal, and network analyzers
- Hands-on experience with radio and antenna testing in lab and field
- Experience with test automation coding is an advantage
- Familiar with Regulatory requirements of radio, EMC and safety
- Solid interpersonal skills and teamwork, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Self-learner and ability lead tasks and activities
- Hands-on and willing and able to absorb and share knowledge and ideas
- Must be eligible to work in UK
This role is based in Sheffield, UK. For the right candidate, we will consider offering 2 days remote per week.
Curvalux designs, manufactures, and implements cutting edge wireless broadband technologies, offering solutions that are connecting the unconnected around the world. Curvalux delivers higher capacity, lower power consumption, and longer range to reach consumers in both rural and urban areas thanks to its innovative systems and carrier-grade processes.
The company has developed advanced multibeam antenna systems both in the unlicensed sub-6GHz band as well as in the mmWave frequencies. Curvalux is currently developing a patented proprietary mobile repeater technology that will allow existing mobile base stations to dramatically increase its mobile network capacity up to 100x while significantly reducing overall investment and recurring expenses.
The products, solutions, and services provided by Curvalux will reduce carbon footprint, improve the telecommunications network performance, and reduce operators’ CAPEX and OPEX.
Curvalux is the winner of numerous awards including, Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) Best Wi-Fi for Social Impact award, Connected Britain Startup of the Year Awards, Africa Tech Festival, WCA World Communication Award, and recently completed an acquisition of Cambridge Broadband Networks Group.
For more information, please visit https://curvalux.com/
To apply for this role, send an email with the subject heading “Radio Integration and Testing Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below: